As everyone is aware, protein is a good source of amino acids which allows the dog to function properly. The dog food reviewers from websites as Fromm Dog Food review explains why the protein is needed, how many portions in required and how protein helps to function properly.
Function of protein in a body of dog
- Protein is responsible for maintaining the body cells and repairing them as well. If the fair amount of protein is taken, it results into better cells of hair, skin, and muscles.
- Immune system depends upon protein to function in better ways
- Hormonal changes occur due to protein. It is also responsible for enzyme and antibodies to boost the energy level of a dog.
- Protein is necessary for a formulated mind as well.
- Protein helps to lose weight as it balances the body mass and weight of a dog.
Dog food reviews 2017:Types of protein in dog food in healthiest dog food brands
- Meat of muscles
Areas around the ribs and thighs are considered as muscle meat, and it is great to include it in dog diet.
- Seeds and grains
Grains like wheat and corn are full of protein. Moreover, soybeans are oilseeds which fill the dog’s stomach with protein.
- Protein from other animals
Chicken, turkey, duck, and fish have healthy muscle meat in their heart, livers and kidneys. So, it is another option for protein meat.
Dogs diet change as they age, their food requirements vary as the time goes. For the senior dogs, the protein intake should be higher according to their body mass ratio. Whereas, puppies require less intake of calculated proteins in their diet compared to senior dogs. All in all, any change in a meal plan should be properly balanced and advisable by dog food experts. You can check out the likes of Fromm Dog Food reviewfor details!